LAST UPDATED AND EFFECTIVE: 11.16.2022
1. Who Is Collecting Your Personal Data?
2. What Personal Data Do We Collect?
When you provide it to us, we collect information that identifies you (“Personal Data”), such as your:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Log-in and password
- Birth month
- Age range
- Skin type
- Type and frequency of injectable treatment
- Payment information
- Content of your interactions with or messages to us, including orders, emails, texts, chats, surveys, and communication through social platforms or other feedback
When you visit the Site, we collect data from the device or browser through which you access the Site (“Log Data”), such as:
- Your internet protocol (“IP”) address
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Statistics on your activities on the Site (such as the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at the Site)
- Information about how you came to the Site
Much of this Log Data does not identify you personally. However, we may associate this Log Data with your Personal Data. When we do, we will treat any such combined data as Personal Data until such time as it can no longer be associated with you or used to identify you.
3. How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data for the purposes for which you provided it, including to:
- fulfill your product or service needs;
- register your online account;
- maintain our own accounts for billing and delivery;
- advise you about products, services, offers, or events that may be of interest to you; and
- provide customer service to you.
We may also use your Personal Data or Log Data to administer our internal business activities, including to:
- design and arrange the Site content and functionality in the most user-friendly manner;
- better understand customer trends and requirements and visitors to the Site;
- create non-personally identifiable data to be used for marketing;
- detect unauthorized activity on the Site;
- manage your account; and
- provide a service that is reliable, responsive, and efficient.
In addition, we may use third-party services and advertising networks, such as Google Display Network or Google Analytics, that collect, monitor, and analyze Log Data to deliver online behavioral advertising that serves ads to you on our behalf on other sites throughout the Internet. We may also contract with third-party vendors to market to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services.
4. How Do We Share Your Personal Data?
There are certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer, or share your Personal Data with certain third parties after obtaining your consent. By using the Site and submitting your Personal Data to us, you expressly consent to our sharing your Personal Data, as set forth below.
Sharing Personal Data With Affiliates, Successors, and Agents
- our parent companies, subsidiaries, and/or affiliates;
- successors who acquire your Personal Data if we sell, merge, reorganize, dissolve, or similarly change our ownership or corporate structure;
- other companies we engage to perform business-related functions, such as:
- vendors who provide software, platforms, and cloud services for the transmission, analysis, and use of data;
- vendors who provide services to our customers;
- marketing agencies;
- backup and disaster recovery service providers; and
- payment processors.
We disclose your Personal Data to trusted third parties who also hold other information about you. These third parties may combine that information to enable them and us to develop anonymized consumer insights so that we can better understand your preferences and interests, personalize your experience, and enhance the products and services that you receive. Third parties with whom we share your Personal Data maintain and use it to the extent they need the information to perform their functions for us and in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Sharing Data Through Social Media
We work with social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and Google, and with application developers who specialize in social commerce so you can connect to us, share your interests, express opinions about products and services, purchase our products, and generate interest in our products and services among members of your social networks.
Using these integrated tools enables you to share your Personal Data with other individuals or the public, depending on the settings that you have established with social networking websites. If you use third party social media features available on our Site, we or the third party may collect or share your data, including your Personal Data.
If you do not want us to be able to access information about you, including Personal Data, from Third Party Sites, you must limit data collection and disclosure in the privacy settings on the Third Party Sites. We reserve the right to remove the Personal Data or other data of any person for any reason we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate.
Legally Compelled Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in our good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect or defend our rights, interests, or property, or that of third parties;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site;
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public; or
protect against legal liability.
5. What Are Your Rights About The Processing Of Your Personal Data?
You have the right to consent or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, subject to exceptions defined by law. If you change your privacy preferences in the future, that will not limit the lawfulness of any processing performed based on your prior consent. To withdraw consent, please email us at email@example.com and specify what you would like us to do. You may have additional rights, under the laws of your jurisdiction, with which we comply.
To stop email communications from us, you can also follow the unsubscribe instructions set forth at the bottom of our promotional e-mail messages. You may also access and correct some of your Personal Data by logging into your online account, if you have one. If you choose to limit our use of your Personal Data, you may not have access to certain functionality of the Site, such as promotions, product information, or opportunities.
6. How We Secure Your Personal Data
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information that is placed on your web browser or device when you access and/or use the Site. Cookies store text and can later be read back by the Site or third parties. Cookies can remember the information you access on one webpage to simplify your subsequent interactions with the Site or to use the information to streamline your transactions on related webpages.
- monitor and analyze how you use the Site;
- remember your preferences to make your online experience easier and more personalized;
- route Site traffic to effectively distribute the Site workload across servers; and
- test new features.
How You Can Manage Cookies
You can manage cookies through your web browser's option settings. You may be able to be notified when you are receiving new cookies and disable or delete cookies. Please refer to your web browser's help section for information on whether you can and how to do this.
Many of the third party technologies that enable targeted banner advertising also allow you to opt out. Such third party service providers include Adroll, Rubicon, Google, Media Math, Perfect Audience, Quantcast, Retargeter, and Yahoo! among others. You can control your preferences directly with each such third party service provider.
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/.
Note that if you disable, delete, or refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of the Site and/or some of our pages might not display properly.
Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not currently respond to DNT signals. Therefore, please be advised that third party web analytics companies may collect information about your online activities over time and across our website and other online properties.
- Third Party Sites: Any data you disclosed on websites not operated or controlled by us (“Third Party Sites”), even though we may provide links to them on the Site or in our emails. We are not responsible for the policies and practices employed by, or the content of, Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information about their privacy policies and practices.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Data: Any non-personally identifiable data we collect, including, without limitation, Log Data, domain names of your Internet Service Provider, your approximate geographic location, a record of your usage of the Site, the time of your usage, and aggregated personally identifiable information, but only to the extent the foregoing cannot be used to specifically identify you.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of eighteen (18), nor do we target our emails to them. Children under the age of eighteen (18) should not submit any Personal Data through the Site. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's use of the Internet and instruct them to never provide Personal Data through the Site. If you believe a child under the age of eighteen (18) may have provided Personal Data to us through the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use reasonable efforts to delete it from the Site and our files.
10. International Privacy Laws
12. How You Can Resolve A Privacy Dispute With Us
13. How Can I Contact You?